Read to your child
It's never too early to start reading to your child. Babies start building language skills from the very first day they are born. The more you read and talk with your child, the better it is.
Reading to your baby has many advantages, some are listed below:
- It teaches your child about language.
- It teaches your baby about communication.
- It builds your child's vocabulary and language skills.
- It installs a love for reading at a young age.
- It's quality parent and child time.